31 March 2013
Comments: Comments Off on Three essential things to evaluate when looking for a carpet cleaner!

Three essential things to evaluate when looking for a carpet cleaner!

When searching for a local carpet cleaner in the Tinley Park or Orland Park, IL  area, you should establish a criteria that will distinguish a reputable carpet cleaner from those that unacceptable.

The Following Criteria are a must:

1) Are the technicians who are going to be cleaning your home IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration) Certified??

The IICRC is the only governing body over carpet cleaners that certifies, via a 160 question examination, that they have an industry wide basic knowledge level pertaining to the care of carpets. Without this certification you are taking a considerable risk on the level of cleaning you are recieving and/or damage they may inflict on your carpeting or upholstery.

2) Do they pre-vacuum?

According to the IICRC, 84% of soiling, can be removed from the carpeting, with a commercial vacuum. The remaining 16% remains adheared to the carpet fiber; continuing to cause the carpeting to look soiled.

If your carpet cleaner does not vacuum, it means he is forcing the soil into the backing of your carpeting with his high pressure water hose. He is then, in return, trying to use suction to remove it 2 seconds later. Many carpet cleaners forgo pre-vacuuming, simply because it is more wrok for them.

3) Does your carpet cleaner pre-spray his cleaning solutions?

At Enviro-Green Carpet Cleaning we apply the cleaning solutions and let it sit for 20 minutes prior to going over it with our Truck Mounted Steam Cleaner. This allows the cleaning solution to loosen the soil from the carpet fiber. Twenty minutes later we apply hot water with our Truck Mounted Steam Cleaner to remove it.

Other carpet cleaners simply squirt their cleaning on your carpet and then attempt to remove 2 seconds later. IS THAT REALLY CLEANING?? NO AT ENVIRO-GREEN CARPET CLEANING

I believe this is like taking dishes, after a family get together ,and dipping them in the sink and then placing them in the dry rack and stating that they are clean. Other carpet cleaners have preyed on your ignorance with the methods they use. We aim to make you an informed customer.

Enviro-Green Carpet Cleaning, which services the Tinley Park and Orland Park, IL area seeks to keep you informed and educated so you make better choices for your home floor care needs.

If you have any further questions, or would like an expert opinion, call Chris Wharry at Enviro-Green Carpet Cleaning (708) 465-4852

I am an IICRC Certified Carpet Cleaning Technician, Odor Control Technician, and Upholstery Cleaning Technician,  We are a family owned and operated company and perform all the work ourselves and our goal is to give you the best carpet, upholstery or Tile and Grout Cleaning experience that you have ever had.

Comments are closed.