How to Get Ready for Our Arrival
Thank you for choosing Enviro-Green Carpet Cleaning for your floor and upholstery cleaning. We look forward to making your home fresh and beautiful. Below you will find a few suggestions that are recomended to ensure the you recieve the best service we can deliver.
1. Please let us know if there are any special considerations to take into consideration when moving your furniture such as weak legs, loose table tops, ect.
2. Please pin up full length curtains so they are off the floor.
3. We ask that all breakable items be removed from furniture that will be moved.
4. We ask that you vacuum your carpeting prior to our arrival.
5. In preparation for our arrival we ask that items such such as dining room chairs, plants and speakers be removed from areas to be cleaned to aid in drying of the carpeting.
6. We will move up to furniture of up to 4 pcs. for Family/Living rooms and 3 pcs. per bedroom. More may be moved at a nominal figure upon evaluation.
7. Entertainment centers, book shelves, beds, armoires, dressers and fragile furniture cannot be moved. However, we will make every effort to clean up to and under these items where possible.
9. We do everything we can to eliminate pet odors. However, due to depth of contamination, 100% success may not be achievable. Odors may persist for several days after cleaning due to higher humidity levels in your home and odors in the air as a result of their removal from the carpet.
10. We thank you for choosing Enviro-Green Carpet Cleaning. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make this experience the best service you have received.